Sunday, August 1, 2010

Does Virtual Assistance Really Have a Future? by Lisa Taliga

I'm excited to be able to tell you about a recent report called 'What Does the Future Hold for Virtual Assistants?'

The George Washington University states that:
"...the virtual assisting industry is growing rapidly and is expected to be a $130 BILLION industry by 2008, but it could be larger."

Under the category 'Emerging Technologies', Virtual Assistance is listed alongside such major industries as e-commerce, electronic banking and portable IT devices!

It's believed that Virtual Assistance will be one of the top ten technological breakthroughs that will occur by 2010 at the latest. Virtual Assistants will soon be a widely accepted means of business support.
The potential target market for VAs is growing at a rapid pace, with more and more people setting up their own businesses from home and needing the services of professional VAs.

There is more than enough work to go around, and there is still 'room' for many more Virtual Assistants to join the industry. Indeed, most of my clients had never even heard of Virtual Assistants before they started working with me!

One of my clients said to me the other day: 'I used to sit in my office with all this stuff to do, wishing I could offload it to someone outside my office who I could trust, but I didn't know who to turn to. I had never heard of Virtual Assistants until you came along.'

This should give you an idea of the vast pool of potential clients that are just waiting for us to help them! Just think of all the other prospects who are overwhelmed by their workloads, wondering who to turn to!

Want to learn more about VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE? Click here..

No comments: