Thursday, August 19, 2010

Virtual Assistant Tools # 8: ZAMZAR

Most of the time, a VA needs to be resourceful and find ways to come up with a desired output. My client requires me convert .doc file to .pdf and what I used to do was to print the file and scan it as a .pdf. I realized that this is time-consuming and totally not an eco-friendly practice. Good thing I came across ZAMZAR, an online file conversion tool. Zamzar converts a wide range of different file formats. Zamzar is FREE and it's definitely a helpful tool for a Virtual Assistant.

You just have to follow these 4 simple steps:

Step 1:
Select files or URL to convert.
Step 2: Choose the format to convert to.
Step 3: Enter your email address to receive converted files.
Step 4: Click on Convert file and wait for an email from Zamzar including the link as to where you can download your converted file.

No comments: