Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Virtual Assistant Tools # 6: TechSmith Jing

As a Virtual Assistant it is a challenge to explain concepts to your client especially if it requires a step-by-step procedure or anything that requires concrete details. At this point, a VA would need a very effective screen capture tool. I have tried Skype's screen capture but for some reason, the load time is just too slow for me. Good thing there is Tech Smith JING. It is a very simple screen capture tool. I am using the F.REE version because I don't see the need for me to upgrade to a pro version. Everything I need for online collaboration is provided by this FREE and very helpful tool.

Take a look at how JING helps me in my daily tasks as a Virtual Assistant. Here is a short video showing how JING works.

No comments: